Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Take me to the Sea

“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”  Anais Nin





“Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds.” - L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables




 

“The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure.” - Cornelia Funke, Inkheart





“In still moments by the sea life seems large-drawn and simple. It is there we can see into ourselves.”  Rolf Edberg




“And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have, in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch it, we are going back from whence we came.”  John F. Kennedy





2 comments:

  1. ...o-m-geeee
    THAT mermaid dress ~
    and be still my heart,
    THAT seahorse sea carriage...

    THIS is the world I would choose to live in...
    perhaps I too AM a mermaid!

    gorg-e-o-u-s images to dream upon!!
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice mermaid dress. It reminds me the rhymes that we used to lean in our childhood. nice pictures of sea shores. I think it would be fantastic idea to do yoga at such a nice and peaceful place.

    Yoga on beach

    ReplyDelete